Seasoned home buyers and first time home buyers around Capitola have something in common. It may take a while to find your home in a Capitola, Capitola Village, Depot Hill or Opal Cliffs neighborhood.
In fact it could take months. According to the 2012 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers, a report compiled by the National Association of Realtors® (NAR), the average home buyer spends twelve weeks or almost three months in their home search and considered ten homes.
While that may seem like a short length of time to some, most Capitola home buyers are anxious to move the process along. Working with a seasoned, local real estate agent like Hyko Roppel can help you to do just that.
The benefits of using your Capitola neighborhood agent Hyko Roppel as a resource are multiple and many are outlined below.
- Hyko Roppel knows the Capitola Village, Depot Hill or Opal Cliffs neighborhoods.
- Hyko Roppel has MLS access, but often has tips on preview properties that are not yet listed.
- Hyko Roppel has already toured Capitola area homes and can lead to you to the one that best suits you.
- Hyko Roppel canvasses community homes and may know of homeowners who are considering selling their Capitola home and need a reason, YOU.
- Hyko Roppel understands your neighborhood market AND current pricing trends.
- Hyko Roppel has a wealth of community resources and contacts.
- Hyko Roppel is easy to find and review online, making it easy to ask others about how quickly they found their home and how hard their agent worked to get it.
- Hyko Roppel is easy to meet – so you can get your questions answered.